Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm Baaaaack

Hello all.

I remembered this morning that I said I would be back by today. But, I wasn't really ready for it. I didn't think of anything good to tell you about and I definitely didn't finish any of the posts I started.

I can tell you that while I was away I worked hard and did some fun things. Just this past weekend Mr Peps and I went to happy hour at a local restaurant (that ended up costing $30...what the hell happy hour) and then we went to the driving range to hit some balls. THEN, we went to get frozen yogurt at the new fro yo place. It was a great date and Mr Peps didn't complain! It was amazing.

I rode the scooter to work last week too! I plan on doing it again today.

I met my first human nephew (Gus is my first nephew) who is a precious little baby boy. He even seemed to enjoy his Auntie Em holding him (although the picture does seem to prove otherwise).


And...Mr Pepperworth sold his Bronco. But, I'll tell you more about that later.

I skyped for the first time. Sissy and I were trying to get Gus and Buk to skype. We know they miss each other a whole crap ton so we thought they may want to talk. Turns out, they didn't really want to skype that much. Gus was actually really freaked out because he thought he was going to get his nails cut. Poor poor Gusaroo.

And, as you can probably guess, I still haven't run enough nor have I weeded that much. Clearly, I am still putting some things off, but who wouldn't?! Itsa summa time!



1 comment:

The Momma said...

So glad you're back! Geez, you look like your great-gramma J in that picture. Not sayin' you look old, it's your hair in a bun and your profile. Look at the picture of her holding me on my Facebook.