Saturday, May 8, 2010

I can't stand it any longer

I was going to let this slide, I really was. I wasn't going to vent or voice my frustration because I didn't want anyone's feelings hurt but I just can't stand it any longer.
I have a problem. It has to do with my hubs-to-be.
As I type, something horrible, wasteful, and down right silly is going on....
T is taking a shower with TWO, yes TWO, shower heads on. (It makes me hit my head with my hand it is so dumb!)

Let me take you back a few steps.
Our house came with a shower with two heads. I am guessing it was for the old geezer in the house who had to sit and use the shower head with the hose dealy-bobber and maybe the other was for when he felt like standing or when someone else had to bathe with him. I don't know but what I do know is that when you are an able bodied 28 year old, you do NOT need two shower heads flowing full stream on your person to take a shower!!! It may make your back a little warmer but Christ, come on, really?

It really makes my stomach turn. Some people can't even take showers and here I have someone using two shower heads to take one shower. ONE SHOWER, TWO SHOWER HEADS. No sense!

He'll say we live on a well, I say that is still depleting resources that don't need to be used. You are taking one shower that is the equivalent to two. That means you take two showers everyday and instead of like 25 showers a month, you are taking 50. Grr!

I just needed to get that out. (I won't even start with the extra light he turns on in there too but he did stop turning it back on when I turn it off)

Editor's Note: On 5/9 T announced he wanted a solar shower so after a hard days work he could enjoy a nice solar shower. Sounds good to me. I'll let you know how it turns out.