Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pre-Weekend

Right now I am home alone (if you are a burglar and you are reading this right now, please don't come get me) and I should be a) making dinner b) cleaning the table, kitchen, bedroom, or livingroom c) turning down the rice that is boiling on the stove or d) walking the dog. But...I don't really want to do any of those things.

I also don't really want to make a real post.

I have about 4 posts lined up but they are waiting for pictures. But getting those pictures onto the computer and edited isn't something I really want to be doing right now. I'd rather just talk about how I am not doing it.

I just got home from work. It was a long day with a break in the middle but I was gone from home a long time and now I am tired. Plus, I am still home alone so there is no one to do anything for, such as a) find something b) feed  c) punch or d) clean.

Today at work we had a lot of kids but they were pretty much all precious. Although there was a squirt bottle at the front counter that we use for cleaning things and I had to hold myself back from squirting kids probably like 5 times. If a kid a) didn't say please b) threw something on the floor c) played tag where they weren't supposed to or d) asked me what time it was, I had to take 10 deep breaths and hold my twitching fingers away from the trigger. Once I did squirt a kid. It was super satisfying. He must not have told his parents because I didn't hear about it.

Anywho, I think I am done for now. I have decided to eat something and think about how I must make myself get up and go to the gym tomorrow. This a) cookie b) french fries c) fried rice and d) snickers aren't going to magically make my butt smaller. (And yes, I know half those things have gluten so I probably have to go clench my stomach in pain here pretty soon.)

OMG, I think we are out of french fries. Fuck me. I guess I will just go lay on the floor and cry and wait for the gluten to catch up with my digestive system.

1 comment:

The Momma said...

This made me a)laugh, b)wish I could get away with using a squirt bottle at work, c)wonder if one gluten reaction you have is swearing (you were doing so well and then BAM it must have hit your system), d)all of the above, e)b, only!