Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It Isn't All Fun and Games

I know you were waiting for me to complain about my pregnancy.

I have to admit, I have had it pretty easy. Not much to report really. I still pretty much do everything I used to do just a bit slower and maybe not quite as much. I mean, my weeding attention span still only lasts about one hour before I hate my life. But, nowadays, I don't get quite get as much weeded in that hour.

However, today was a doozy for me. I was extremely tired when I woke up and for what reason, I do not really know. I guess only 6 hours of sleep isn't enough for a pregnant woman but I did not anticipate it would be that big of a deal. It was. I couldn't go to sleep last night because the baby was moving around and couldn't get comfortable. It made me not tired, at all and instead I wanted to move around. After walking around a bit, I finally decided I had to go to sleep. Well, I was in a funk all day.

Luckily, yoga somewhat brought me out of the cloud I was in but I can tell you that I will be going to bed quite soon and it is 8:30pm.

It may be the shitty weather that has me not feeling so morning friendly too but whatever it is, I hope it goes away soon. I always feel better when I can wake up and get some stuff done.

In other news, I had three baby showers this past weekend and they were all great. We got some important baby things and Baby is super happy with all his gifts. He said he can't wait to be diapered and swaddled. I can't wait to try all his new diapers on him too! We will have a fashion show as soon as he arrives.


No comments: