First, let me start by saying, I know some of my food pictures aren't the greatest. I need to work on my presentation. But as those close to me would know, I am not much of a thoughtful presenter...my presents get wrapped in newspaper, my interior decorating skills are poor, I rarely use an iron...you get the point.
ANYWAY, this is a recipe I created yesterday with some potatoes we had. I love LOVE fries so I decided to take a shot at them. Turns out they are DELICIOUS homemade too!!
Fries From Marrs (I know I am not a Marrs...yet...but I like the title. I am experimenting what I can do with the name since Hark the Herold Angels sing will be out)
How ever many potatoes you want to eat (they do shrink while baked)
1 clove garlic - minced
1 sprinkle dill
salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven to 400.
2) Cut the potatoes into uniform fry size. Place in a mixing bowl.
3) Add the rest of the ingredients to the mixing bowl(with enough oil to cover well) and mix with hands.
4) Place on a baking sheet (I used a ceramic baking sheet and it worked great).
5) After 10 min, stir fries.
6) My fries took about 30 min. It takes a long time when they are fresh.
p.s. these ARE purple potatoes, hence the color