I just got married but...it is already my one year anniversary.
FOR MY BLOG!
Well, I actually missed the anniversary because I was too excited for my Hawaiian adventure but let me refer you back to this fabulous idea/post.
That was pretty good for a first post, if you ask me. It was funny, informational, a little sad (weeding), and it had nice pictures.
However, I would like to add to my list explaining what qualifies T and I as farmers:
11) we already acquired a stray cat. Who is a sweet precious angel.
12) our other cat is a GREAT hunter and gets praises every time he bring home his kill which he promptly eats on the porch. although I do have to shut the door in order not to hear the bones crunching. sick, I know.
13) we own a 1987 Ford work truck to haul farm crap around. Best $500 purchase!
14) T owns a pair of carhartt shorts for when it is too sunny to wear his carhartt capris (self made) or carhartt pants.
15) for our wedding, we got a lot of farm themed gifts.
16) our dog roams freely and sometime gets in trouble for going too far. (sorry neighbors! who have chickens. who Buk probably scares the shit out of.)
17) we now own a John Deere lawn mower but haven't yet got the free hat from their website.
So yes, we are still going strong and haven't given up farming. Sometimes I still envy people who have TV and can just read a book on a Sunday afternoon in the sun but T always says, "That is what winter is for." I guess he is right.
Summer is time for working. Winter is time for lounging.
I love my life.
p.s. Totally off the topic...for those of you that haven't seen the pictures, here is a link to our photographers website.